Cervus Equipment is a world-leading equipment dealer, powered by iconic brands John Deere, Peterbilt, JLG, Clark, Doosan and Sellick. They have 62 dealerships across Canada, Australia and New Zealand.
This project brought together multiple sites to create a unified user experience and consistent brand experience.
- Competitive review and best practices
- Usability analysis
- Persona and use case development
- Card sorting and navigation testing
- Information architecture
- Wireframing and interaction design
- UX, UI and responsive design
- Kentico CMS integration
- REST API
- Search and content filtering
- Email and marketing automation
- Workflow and staging
- Analytics and conversion tracking
- Performance optimization and load testing
- Consolidated multiple sites (Corporate, John Deere, Peterbilt, Forklifts and Investors) to streamline content publishing and deliver a single unified experience
- Personalization, email and marketing automation
- First independent dealer to integrate with John Deere’s web services to synchronize and maintain up to date information for over 1000 products
- API integration with MachineFinder to synchronize 1000s of used equipment
My Store: Used to customize the experience by highlighting new equipment, used equipment and promotions specific to the divisions and the customer’s store. Personalized contacts are presented across site based on the customer’s store and all contact forms route leads to the appropriate departments within the customer’s selected store.
- Promotions: ability to publish promotions at the individual dealership level as well as promote across dealerships and divisions
- Custom integration with Kijiji to automate used equipment for inclusion on their site
- API integration with Breezy HR to search job opportunities across all divisions
I’ve been working with E-Cubed for more than a decade and I can’t recommend this team enough. They set the bar high and always come through! Responsive, efficient and easy to work with, they consistently deliver innovative solutions and award-winning designs that deliver results. E-Cubed helped us design and launch a best-in-class, industry-leading online presence that differentiates Cervus. Effective in translating their expertise across varying industries, they always come in on-time and on-budget.
- Kentico Site of the Year Award – Migration
- Marcom Gold Award – Business to Business
- W3 Design Silver Award – Construction