Stop Track Tragedies – Operation Lifesaver aims to save lives by educating Canadians about the hazards surrounding rail properties and trains.
Operation Lifesaver is a partnership initiative of the Rail Association of Canada and Transport Canada.
- Competitive review and best practices
- Usability analysis
- Persona and use case development
- Information architecture
- Wireframing and interaction design
- UX, UI and responsive design
- Kentico CMS integration
- Analytics and conversion tracking
- Performance optimization and load testing
- Migrated 17 years of blog posts
- Interactive polls
- Ambassador Portal – secure access to downloadable campaign / training materials and event reporting
- Interactive railway incidents map
- +141% New Visitors
- +103% Returning Visitors
- -96% Bounce Rate
- +338% Social Traffic
Working with the E-Cubed team on the rebuild of our website and database was a very positive experience . They ensured that all of our needs were met, provided great recommendations and were extremely responsive throughout the process. All project milestones were completed on time, and we are very pleased with the final result. They continue to be a strategic partner and provide great ongoing support. We highly recommend working with them.
Maryse Betournay Coordinator, Operation Lifesaver Programs
Communicator Award of Excellence – Social Responsibility
Kentico – Site of the month